Friday, July 2, 2010

Hello from our new home!

Hello again, from Pittsburgh this time.

I was considering this blog several days ago; I was thinking that since the baby is here and we moved to where we have family there might no longer be a purpose for this. "After all," I thought, "Who else should we keep updated anyway?"
And then I was thinking about how excited I am to see Nate's parents again when they visit for labor day, and how great it will be for them and for Auden.
And then I thought of our friends in Eastern PA and how we miss them dearly.
And the Pratt-Russums in Oregon.
And Nate's friends in New England.
And Jenn in New York.

And then I decided that facebook is a nice connector, but really I can't write so many details there, and that friends and family who've proven to be so valuable to my nuclear family of three should be able to find personal updates and picture of our babe.

And, so this blog continues. I hope to update it once a month with photos of the apartment, my garden in the back yard, pictures and possibly videos of our Auden, and whatever else proves to be interesting.

In the meantime, here is news:
I work at the Starbucks in Sewickley.
Nate is working at the Doubletree Hotel Friday and Saturday evenings.
Auden can easily suck her thumb and comfort herself.
Auden can also roll onto her tummy! (sometimes!)
Nate failed his vision test when he went to trade in his NH license for a PA one, but now he will be feeling great because he'll have good eyeballs again!!
Tim just visited us last weekend.
Nate and I are working together as youth coordinators for a covenant church in Allison Park. (We are so excited!)


We'll be in touch!
In the meantime, here are some of my favorite pictures as of late!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for thinking of us! We love you three!

    And yes please, we want to see videos of Auden and her super cute self!!!

    It seems like you are all settling in well, and feeling content, we are so happy for you three! We can't wait to settle into Oregon. Only one week left until we're there! We also can't wait to hear more about the youth min position. We've all waited so long to finally do what we love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to keep this updated!!! I love seeing these pictures, and I miss you all so much.

    Keep an eye on the postman, he should be bringing something soon.

    I want to hear more updates as they come about your new job(s) as youth coordinators!! How many kids? What ages? What is it like? Who stuck macaroni up their nose?

    love,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete