We're officially moved out of Neville and into my parents' home for a couple months!
While it's extremely humbling to be living back home, we're looking at the bigger picture of saving our paychecks and tax returns toward something bigger coming in the very near future.
Can't elaborate on that too much right now, but here's what's happening now:
- Our youth group has done phenomenal with two fundraisers this and last month, and we're pleased to be sending them for a week-long youth conference this summer!
- Auden is learning to talk in sentences! Just today she said, "I want a cookie!" and "Grammy, Mommy farted!" She's been potty trained since before 18 months (I am allowed to brag a little!) and has been making words since way before then as well. She can also sing her ABC's! (Though she says, "A B C B...")
- School is terribly hard after gaining a family. Seriously, it's kind of a total bummer. On a different note, in about a year and a half I should be student teaching, meaning that I should be at least subbing in about 2 to 3 years. My big consolation is that I'm doing it now, and not later - when Auden's older and when we hopefully grow our family, and that hopefully one day we will indeed be living just above the poverty line and can maybe buy a house. (Seriously, I cannot stop watching House Hunters late at night when I'm trying to do some boring reading.)
- I just got a perfect on my first grad school paper. If you need some info on No Child Left Behind, ask! Because I obviously know it all! (Totally kidding!)
-I'm losing some baby weight, but still have some weird deep stretch marks that will never go away. I don't mind so much.
- My favorite book became a movie! Wahoo! It's OK. I like the book better.
- My husband and I touch shoulders when we sit in church; it's because we're in love. I don't think you could put a piece of paper between us!
I guess that's all.
We're erased most of our debt aside from student loans and our monthly car payment. IT FEELS SO GOOD.
(But don't talk to me about student loans. Barf!)